This month has gone so fast and I’ve been so busy that Halloween completely snuck up on me. I have no costume ideas and I only bought pumpkins for the first time this week–and they were mini pumpkins from the bottom of the barrel. But October has been great. It was full of loved ones visiting, or visits to loved ones. And I got deeper into the Sandman comic series this month, too. The top viewed posts from this month were:
- project wish list. Sometimes it’s nice to dream of what’s next.
- a visitor and what i wore. My dad came to town!
- out of town weekend snapshots. And I went to Chicago!
- new outfit: simple sweatshirt. I still am wearing this sweatshirt just about every day I can.
- baby blanket progress (11 inches). Getting closer and closer to finishing this blanket, one row at a time.
Some snapshots from the month:
Are you ready for November?! It’s almost the end of the year!